diaspora* version 0.6.1.0 released!
02 November 2016
As scheduled, a new minor release is now released. Over the past six weeks, we have managed to collect 184 commits made by 11 contributors for this minor release.
A huge thanks to all the contributors from diaspora*'s amazing community! If you want to help make diaspora* even better, please check out our getting started guide. Please see the changelog for a complete list of changes made in this release.
- Added OpenGraph video support
- We no longer federate to pods that have been offline for an extended period of time
- Added In-Reply-To and References headers to notification mails, which means you can collapse threads in your mailclient
- Added support for an optional
- Add user setting for default post visibility, allowing people to set their default aspects for posting
Update instructions are available as usual in the wiki. For those of you who have been testing the release candidate, run
git checkout master before the update to get back to the stable release branch.