diaspora* version 0.5.7.0 released
22 February 2016
As scheduled, a new minor release following the new release schedule is now released. Over the past six weeks, we have managed to collect 82 commits made by 6 contributors for this minor release. Although the number of commits in this release is surely is not a record, there are a lot of "user visible" changes this time.
A huge thanks to all the contributors from diaspora*'s amazing community! If you want to help make diaspora* even better, please check out our getting started guide. Please see the changelog for a complete list of changes made in this release.
- Localizations with incorrect pluralizations can now be translated correctly.
- "Broken" mentions will no longer result in a sever error.
- Photo- and Data exports are working again, sorry for that.
- Potential issues with the mobile sign up formular are fixed.
- Keyboard shortcuts now work on profile pages as well.
Update instructions are available as usual in the wiki. For those of you who have been testing the release candidate, run
git checkout master before the update to get back to the stable release branch.
Next minor freeze (0.5.8.0): 2016-03-27
Next release (0.5.8.0): 2016-04-03